Sunday, 27 September 2026

[Drama CD Translation] [R18] [Chou no Doku] ComiComi Studio & AliceNET Shop Bonus Hideo Monologue CD: Honeymoon

【CV: Suga Kiya】 Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari ComiComi Studio & AliceNET Shop Bonus Hideo Monologue CD: Honeymoon


【CV.須賀 紀哉】蝶の毒 華の鎖 コミコミスタジオ・アリスNET共通店舗特典 秀雄モノローグCD「蜜月」

Audio Platform CD
Subtitle & Lyric Files Mega.nz
Guide How to use SRT & LRC files
Runtime 14:01
Developer Aromarie (アロマリエ)
Release Date 2011/05/27
Series Name Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari (蝶の毒 華の鎖)
Voice Actor Suga Kiya (須賀 紀哉)
Rating R18 🔞
♥

You open the sliding doors

[00:14]

Hm?

You're finally out?


[00:17]

As always, you take forever in the bath.

How was the hot spring on the women's side?


[00:23]

As for the men's side...

Well... it had quite a nice atmosphere.


[00:29]

Dinner here was delicious too...

Choosing this place for our honeymoon might have been the right call.


[00:35]

That said...

Did you really walk all the way back to the room dressed like that?


[00:40]

I know you're tipsy, but...

Stop letting it slip open and fix your yukata.

Everyone's going to see, you know.


[00:49]

Come on, sit down here.

You said you wanted to drink more, so...

I had them prepare this for us.

You sit next to Hideo

[00:57]

Good grief...

Even though neither of us can hold our liquor that well...

We got carried away and had a bit too much to drink, didn't we?


[01:05]

Here... hold out your cup.

Hideo pours you a drink and you gulp it down

[01:14]

You're drinking with such relish...


[01:16]

Eh?

No, I've had enough.

To be honest, I'm feeling a little dizzy.

You start pouring Hideo a glass

[01:23]

Ah, hey... I told you I've had enough.

Ah, seriously...


[01:30]

Haah... I guess I have no choice.

Fine, just this glass.

Hideo drinks his sake

[01:41]

Still...

The two of us being on a trip like this alone together...

It feels rather surreal, doesn't it?


[01:49]

Even now...

The fact that we've become husband and wife hasn't quite sunk in yet.


[01:54]

After all...

We've known each other for so long.


[01:58]

That I would end up with a tomboy who acts so unlike a refined lady...

I never would've imagined it.

You pour Hideo another drink

[02:05]

H-Hey!

Cut it out, I told you I've had enough!


[02:10]

Ah... alright, I'm sorry!

You know full well I didn't really mean that, don't you?


[02:17]

Honestly…

Hideo gulps his drink down

[02:23]

As I thought, this is far too strong for me...

The ceiling's started spinning…

You embrace Hideo

[02:31]

Hold on...

Hey... don't cling to me like that...

A-Are you a belligerent drunk or something...? You…

You start touching Hideo more

[02:40]

Ah, h-hey...

If you do something like that...

I'll l-lose my composure in no time, damn it...


[02:48]

Hey... cut that out—gah..!

You both fall to the ground

[02:52]

O-ow...


[02:55]

You...

Put an end to your tomboyish antics already!

Honestly...


[03:00]

Hm?

"What's that," you ask...?

Ah...!


[03:06]

Ah—w-well, uh... that is to say...

This is, well...


[03:13]

One of my colleagues...

He said it was a little something for our honeymoon...


[03:18]

H-he forced me to take it!

I swear! I didn't buy it myself!

It's the truth!


[03:24]

Eh?

"So what is it," you ask...?


[03:28]

That is, well...

It's something called a "zuiki"...


Translation Note


Zuiki = A traditional Japanese bedroom toy crafted from dried taro stem treated with herbal extracts.

In the Edo, Meiji, and Taisho eras, it was a well-known erotic aid used to enhance pleasure in the bedchamber.

 

[03:34]

I-It's, well...

A toy for pleasure...


[03:40]

"How do you play with it," you ask...?

Well, uh... you see...


[03:45]

First... you soak it in hot water to soften it...

T-then... you use it on a woman...


[03:55]

Ah, jeez... Surely you get the idea by now!


[03:58]

It's supposedly a traditional item dating back to the Edo period...

They say it was even used in the inner palace.


[04:03]

The juices that seep out from this zuiki...

A-are supposed to feel quite pleasurable... or so they say.


[04:10]

W-Well...

Just because it was handed to me doesn't mean I had any intention of using it, mind you!

It's just, well...


[04:18]

It was a gift from a colleague, after all.

I just thought it would be rude to not bring it with me.


[04:25]

Wh-What are you laughing at?!

I'm telling the truth!

It's not as if I ever thought about wanting to try it on you—not in the slightest!


[04:33]

Eh...?

You're asking if I really didn't think about it in the slightest...?


[04:39]

W-Well...

I mean, sure...

Maybe just a little, okay?


[04:46]

Ah, n-no!

I would never dream of forcing you into anything, of course!

If it displeases you in the slightest, I swear I'll never use it.


[04:52]

Eh?

Y-You don't mind...?

Trying it out.


[04:58]

Y-you mean it?


[05:01]

Well...

You are drunk right now, after all.

You're just caught up in the moment, aren't you?


[05:08]

S-still...

They say you never know until you try.


[05:14]

Well...

Shall we give it a try, just this once?

What do you say?

♥

Hideo soaks the zuiki in hot water

[05:23]

A-alright...

It's softened up now.


[05:27]

Er... Let's get right to it, then.


[05:30]

Wait—hey!

Don't fall asleep on me!

And especially not in such an indecent state...!


[05:34]

Ah, honestly...

You left your chopsticks and the sake flask scattered everywhere...

Have you forgotten this is supposed to be our honeymoon?!

Hideo starts clearing up the mess

[05:43]

Good grief...

I dread to think what married life is going to look like from here on out.

♥

[05:51]

Hm?

Are you awake?


[05:53]

You felt so nice and cozy that you fell asleep...?


[05:56]

Well...

I'm glad to hear that.


[06:00]

Ah...

"What's this," you ask...?

Don't tell me you've already forgotten what happened earlier...


[06:08]

Haah...


[06:09]

Never mind...

It doesn't matter.

Forget about all this.


[06:14]

If you're tired, just go to sleep.


[06:17]

Hm?

H-hey, what's the matter?

Are you still half-asleep?

You kiss Hideo

[06:29]

H-hey...!

If you kiss me like that, I…

You continue kissing Hideo

[06:41]

This sweet intoxication... is going straight to my head.


[06:46]

Eh...?

"Let's try using it"...?


[06:49]

Hey, you...

You remembered after all?


[06:53]

G-Good grief...

Teasing me like that...

Hideo slips off your yukata

[07:00]

Your skin is already burning this hot...

Are you getting turned on, too?


[07:08]

I haven't even touched you yet...

Your chest is already glistening with sweat.

You smell so good…

Hideo kisses you

[07:24]

You taste like sake.

You're quite the drunken princess, aren't you?


[07:32]

Come on, spread your legs for me.

You open your legs

[07:39]

You're already this wet...?

Were you looking forward to using the zuiki that much?


[07:46]

Well... I'm just glad you're not repulsed by it.


[07:50]

When you happened to find it earlier...

I was terrified you'd look down on me with disgust.


[07:57]

Still...

It's pretty thick, isn't it?

It's soft, but... will it fit?


[08:08]

It's in...

I-I'm going to push it all the way in now.


[08:19]

Incredible...

It's sinking right into you...

Something this thick...


[08:26]

H-hey...

Does it feel good?

You're soaking wet...


[08:33]

It's squelching so loudly...

You're making such obscene sounds.


[08:39]

Using a toy like this...

Seeing your opening swallow it down then roll it back out...

It’s turning me on so much.


[08:55]

You're dripping wet already, aren't you...

There’s hardly any resistance when I slide it in and out now.


[09:03]

What is it, are you close?


[09:07]

You want it deep...?

Got it.


[09:14]

Look, there... how's that?

Does it feel good?

Are you close?


[09:20]

That’s it...

Come for me.

Come!

Right there... just like that...!


[09:34]

You...

To think you came your first time using a zuiki...

Did it really feel that good?


[09:43]

Hey, relax a little...

You're clamping down so hard, I can't pull it out.


[09:52]

That was incredible...


[09:57]

Eh?

You want... me next?


[10:01]

Even though you just came a second ago...

There really is no satisfying you, is there?

Hideo kisses you

[10:16]

I wonder if the juices from the zuiki made you extra sensitive inside...

This tool really lives up to its reputation.

This might be worth studying further...


[10:28]

W-well then...

I'm putting it in.


[10:33]

Watching you gasp and writhe like that...

I can't hold myself back anymore either.


[10:39]

I feel like I’ll come any second now...


[10:45]

I-incredible...

Y-You... you feel completely different from usual...


[10:52]

You're pulsing inside...

S-squeezing me so tight...


[10:59]

I... I can't take this...


[11:03]

I'm going to move now...


[11:12]

You're such a mess down there already...

Coming so hard the first time must've left you completely overflowing...


[11:23]

W-what...?

You're close to coming again already...?


[11:30]

A-are you alright like this...?


[11:34]

You want me to move more?

G-got it...

There... just like that...!


[11:43]

A-ah! You're squeezing—!

That's it... I can't hold back anymore either...!


[11:55]

I'm coming...

Deep... inside you…

A-ah...!

♥

[12:32]

T-that zuiki really was... something else, wasn't it...

Or maybe it was the sake...

Who knows, really...


[12:45]

Eh?

You want to keep going...?

A-are you being serious...?


[12:53]

D-don't clamp down on me like that...

I-if you keep that up...


[13:02]

D-damn it...

There's no calming down for me now either...


[13:09]

If that's how you want it...

I'm taking you until morning, alright?

Hideo kisses you

[13:21]

Of course I do.

I love you, too.

Hideo kisses you again

[13:28]

If it's with you...

Whether it's zuiki, sweetfish, or eel...

I'll do anything for you.

As long as it makes you feel good.


[13:40]

From now on...

I'm never letting you go.


[13:44]

My tomboy bride.


END


Thank you for reading! ♡

I hope you enjoyed! If there's anything else you'd like me to translate, feel free to leave a request in the comments, on Ko-fi, or on Twitter.

 
 
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial fan translation created for personal reading and accessibility. Please support the official release by purchasing the original work on DLsite or authorised platforms. Please do not repost or redistribute this translation without permission.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment