【CV: Ooishi Keizou】 Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari ~Gensou Yawa~ Stellaworth Shop Bonus Majima Monologue CD: Sweet Cage
【CV.大石 恵三】蝶の毒 華の鎖 幻想夜話 ステラワース店舗特典 真島モノローグCD「甘い檻」
| Audio Platform | CD |
| Subtitle & Lyric Files | Mega.nz |
| Guide | How to use SRT & LRC files |
| Runtime | 17:00 |
| Developer | Aromarie (アロマリエ) |
| Release Date | 2012/12/01 |
| Series Name | Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari ~Gensou Yawa~ (蝶の毒 華の鎖 ~幻想夜話~) |
| Voice Actor | Ooishi Keizou (大石 恵三) |
| Rating | R18 🔞 |
| ♥ |
Majima opens the front door
[00:02]
I'm home~
[00:04]
Haha, were you waiting for me?
Hehe... thank you.
Now then, come here.
Majima hugs you
[00:12]
Haaah... I feel so at ease...
[00:16]
Even if it's only been a few days...
Just being away from you makes it feel like years have already passed.
[00:26]
I missed you.
Every single day, you were all I could think about.
[00:31]
I got so lonely I couldn't bear it...
To the point I made myself busy on purpose just so I wouldn't have to think about anything...
[00:40]
You were lonely too?
Hehe, I thought so.
[00:46]
Leaving you all alone like this all the time...
I really am sorry.
If only work didn't take me over to the mainland...
[00:55]
Hm?
Ah, yeah, you're right.
I do go on business trips far too often, don't I?
I want to do something to change that too, but...
[01:05]
Eh?
You want to know what kind of work I do?
[01:11]
Yeah...
I can't really go into much detail about my work, but... let's see...
[01:18]
Well... I handle all sorts of things.
Buying and selling goods, running businesses, things like that...
[01:25]
Eh...? You're asking if it's really work?
Wait... don't tell me you're doubting me?
[01:34]
Hah...
Ahahaha!
Ahh, I see!
[01:40]
I hadn't even thought of that, but...
You certainly have a point.
From your perspective, nothing could be more suspicious, could it?
Yeah...
[01:49]
Ahaha, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Come on, please don't pout like that.
[01:54]
Having you get jealous over me like that...
It actually makes me a little happy.
I thought I was the only one who felt that way.
[02:04]
After all... even while I'm away, I have someone watching ov—
[02:10]
Haha, no, no, I'm just joking! Haha!
Of course that isn't true!
[02:16]
It's all right, don't look at me like that...
[02:19]
I mean, look...
I do have work here in Japan of course, but...
My main base is over on the mainland.
So every now and then, I have to go back to give orders in person, keep an eye on how things are going... that sort of thing.
[02:33]
Honestly, it'd be better if I just stayed on the mainland all the time...
Plus, I have you to consider.
[02:40]
Actually... I do want to expand my business here in Japan more, too.
I suppose we'll have to keep living like this for a little while longer.
[02:51]
Were you really that lonely?
[02:54]
Yeah... you're right.
[02:57]
It's my fault for not being clear with you, but...
It's only natural you'd feel uneasy being all alone.
I'm sorry.
[03:07]
When you say such adorable things...
I just can't seem to hold myself back.
[03:14]
Can I take you to the bedroom just like this?
[03:17]
Hehe, look at you, turning so red...
You've been wanting this too, haven't you?
The truth is, I can't even stand a single day without you.
[03:30]
Ah... you've made dinner already...?
Mmm... I see...
But, look…
Majima guides your hand towards his body
[03:42]
Feel this.
[03:45]
Just holding you in my arms has me like this...
[03:50]
I don't think I have the luxury of sitting down for dinner right now.
I promise I'll eat it properly later, all right?
[03:59]
Are you sure?
Hehe... thank you.
[04:03]
I'm like a starving wolf coming back to you.
You're the only one who makes me lose control like this.
I'll prove it to you right now.
[04:15]
Just leave everything to me.
Majima carries you to the bedroom
| ♥ |
Majima drops you onto the bed
[04:38]
Ah... this feels wonderful.
[04:41]
Holding you with my whole body like this...
My heart feels so full.
[04:48]
But... how can I prove that I only have eyes for you?
That my heart and body crave only you.
[05:01]
Even if you lined up the most breathtaking women in the world right in front of me...
My heart wouldn't stir in the slightest.
[05:08]
After all, there's no woman in the world that could hold a candle to you.
Compared to my perfect wife, they're nothing more than dirt beneath my feet.
[05:20]
What about you?
[05:23]
If one day a man far more charming than me appeared...
Wouldn't your heart be stolen away?
[05:33]
What's the matter?
You kiss Majima
[05:42]
My, aren't you eager all of a su—
You kiss Majima again
[05:49]
Did you get mad... because I doubted you?
Hm?
[05:59]
Well, you doubted me first, didn't you?
Majima continues kissing you
[06:14]
But when we're tasting each other's lips like this...
All those trivial things just fade away, don't they?
[06:29]
I can't bear it anymore...
Your kisses... just feel far too good.
You start licking Majima’s ear
[06:53]
N-not... Not my ear...
Ah, you're killing me.
It's dirty there...
[07:02]
Don't put your tongue in there...
Ha, haha!
[07:09]
It's making me shiver all over...
It feels so strange...
[07:19]
Jeez... where on earth did you learn to do something like that?
[07:24]
Did it feel good, you ask...?
Well obviously... if it's coming from you, I'd—
You start undressing Majima
[07:35]
Ah, whoa—not there, so suddenly—!
[07:41]
Ah, that...
[07:45]
What's gotten into you today...?
[07:56]
D-Don't—if you suck that hard...
It's been so long, I won't last at all like this...
[08:09]
Yes, that's it...
Lick me gently just like that...
Because I want the first time I come to be inside you...
[08:23]
Ah, N-not... Not the tip, I said...!
Y-you know how sensitive I am there, don't you...?
Don't stimulate me so much there...
If I let my guard down for even a second, I'll come right away...
[08:42]
Enough, already...
I want to be inside you...
[08:49]
Please...
It's okay, right...?
[08:58]
Ah... I'm really no match for you when you're this bold.
At this rate, I'll end up being the only one getting touched...
[09:07]
I'm not going to let that happen, you know.
Because... I want to hear the sounds you make, too.
| ♥ |
[09:17]
You're so wet...
It's running all the way down your thighs...
[09:22]
Don't tell me... were you already like this the moment we embraced at the front door?
[09:29]
So... you wanted this just as badly as I did, didn't you?
And here I thought I was the only one who was desperate...
[09:38]
Hehe... That makes me so happy.
[09:42]
The two of us are always like this, aren't we?
Every time we touch, our bodies just heat up on their own...
We end up craving each other so badly we can't bear it.
[09:54]
We really are hopeless, aren't we...?
[09:56]
Ahh, it's nothing.
It's fine...
You can be as shamelessly lewd as you like in front of me.
[10:05]
Because I'm the exact same way.
Whenever you're in front of me...
My desires become endless.
[10:15]
You can't wait any longer...?
Heh, alright...
We'll do it plenty.
[10:22]
Until the first light of dawn...
In this place where no one can disturb us.
[10:39]
I feel like I'm going to pass out...
Why does it feel so good inside you...?
[10:53]
Ah... I can't stop now.
[10:57]
Your insides are pulsing around me, too...
Clinging to me with so much heat...
[11:05]
I can't take this...
[11:16]
Does it feel good for you, too...?
Are you feeling it...?
[11:27]
I'm so glad... me too.
[11:37]
You're squeezing... so tight around me...
I feel like I might die...
Ah... my mind is going completely blank...
[11:56]
You're climaxing non-stop, aren't you...?
Heh, you're spasming so hard inside...
[12:01]
Ah, me too...
I'm about to come any second...
[12:11]
Seeing your body become this lewd...
and knowing I'm the only one who gets to hold you like this...
[12:19]
It turns me on so much...
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
[12:25]
I'm the only one who gets to hold you.
You're the only one who holds me.
Isn't that right?
[12:39]
You and me...
For all eternity...
Just the two of us.
[12:55]
I... love you.
[13:00]
Always...
Forever...
Only you...
I love you.
[13:12]
So, you too...
Only look at me.
Only... be mine.
[13:33]
Let's come...
Together...
Just like this...
[13:42]
A-ah...!
[13:54]
That was incredible...
It felt like I'd gone to heaven...
[14:08]
Even if you tried to leave me for another man...
It'd be useless anyway.
There's no way I could ever leave your side.
[14:21]
After all...
It was already decided from the moment we met...
That I wouldn't be able to live without you.
[14:36]
When you're not with me...
I start going into withdrawal.
It's true! I'm not lying.
[14:44]
That's why...
Whenever I board the ship back home, I get so restless.
I just can't stand being away from you.
[14:52]
Hey...
So...
Please don't ever abandon me and run off somewhere, okay?
[15:00]
If you ever did something like that...
I'd scour every corner of the earth...
and track you down right away.
[15:09]
And after that...
I'd make sure you could never escape again...
[15:17]
Hehe...
Just kidding.
I'm only joking.
I know you'd never run away from me anyway.
[15:26]
Hm? What's that?
[15:29]
You want me to lock you away...?
What a thing for you to say...
[15:36]
Hm?
Because that way, we'd be together forever...?
[15:44]
Just how adorable can you be?
If you say things like that...
I really will lock you away, you know.
[15:53]
I've already been captured, though...
Inside this sweet cage of your making.
[16:03]
Kiss my lips...
I want even more of you.
Majima kisses you
[16:17]
So sweet...
Still not enough...?
[16:24]
I agree...
Shall we stay tangled together like this forever?
[16:30]
Confining each other in our arms...
Forever and ever...
For all eternity...
END
Thank you for reading! ♡
I hope you enjoyed! If there's anything else you'd like me to translate, feel free to leave a request in the comments, on Ko-fi, or on Twitter.


No comments:
Post a Comment