Wednesday, 23 September 2026

[Drama CD Translation] [R18] [Chou no Doku] Animate Shop Bonus Majima Monologue CD: The Gardener’s Work

【CV: Ooishi Keizou】 Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari Animate Shop Bonus Majima Monologue CD: The Gardener’s Work


【CV.大石 恵三】蝶の毒 華の鎖 アニメイト店舗特典 真島モノローグCD「庭師の仕事」

Audio Platform CD
Subtitle & Lyric Files Mega.nz
Guide How to use SRT & LRC files
Runtime 19:25
Developer Aromarie (アロマリエ)
Release Date 2011/05/27
Series Name Chou no Doku Hana no Kusari (蝶の毒 華の鎖)
Voice Actor Ooishi Keizou (大石 恵三)
Rating R18 🔞
♥

Majima walks through the door

[00:06]

Ahh... I'm home.

Oh my, you're greeting me with such a deep bow...

Who taught you to do that?


[00:17]

Having a former princess do that for me... it's a peculiar feeling.


[00:23]

What?

It's only natural since it's been a whole week...?


[00:29]

Hah... I suppose you're right.

I left you feeling terribly lonely, didn't I?

Majima hugs you

[00:35]

I've been longing to see you this whole time, too...

I thought about you every single day.


[00:42]

Ah... I'm so glad to be back home...

Majima kisses you

[00:54]

Ah… Your lips taste so sweet after being apart for so long.


[00:59]

Hm...?

That's a nice smell.

Did you make dinner for me?


[01:06]

That's amazing!

You've been improving so much lately, haven't you?


[01:11]

It's only natural...?

But still, not only were you a princess... you were rather clumsy, too.

You hit Majima playfully

[01:17]

Ah, ow, hey—that hurts!

I'm only teasing!


[01:23]

I'm so happy... Thank you.


[01:26]

Well then, let's eat while it's still warm.

Ah, I'm starving.

This most recent job really took quite a lot out of me...


[01:37]

Eh?

That's exactly why I can't tell you.

A wife doesn't need to trouble herself with her husband's work...


[01:47]

Don't worry, I'm not doing anything dangerous.

♥

Majima sits down

[01:55]

Ah... this looks delicious.

It must have been hard making all this by yourself.

To have you do all this for me... I really am a lucky man.


[02:06]

Well then, let's dig in.

Come sit down too, let's eat together.

Everything tastes so much better when we eat together, don't you think?

Majima begins eating

[02:19]

Ah... this simmered dish is seasoned perfectly.

Not too strong, not too bland.

You remembered what I like, didn't you?


[02:31]

The miso soup is delicious, too.

Did you make the broth with bonito and kelp?

Yeah, that's also just how I like it.


[02:41]

Ah, I feel so at peace...

You cooking dinner like this and waiting for me to come home...

The two of us eating a warm meal together...


[02:54]

I... never imagined I would ever reach such happiness.

This might just be an ordinary sight in any household, but...

I always thought a life like this was out of reach for someone like me.


[03:12]

Eh?

Ah... Ahaha, that's right!

Come to think of it, I don't need to speak so politely anymore, do I?


[03:23]

But still, it's a hard habit to break.

Ahaha, see? You do it too!

You called me 'Majima' just now, didn't you?

Even though we decided we'd call each other by our first names.


[03:38]

Then again, it might not be so bad to go back being a princess and a gardener—just to have a little fun with it.

In fact, that might actually feel more natural.


[03:50]

What kind of fun, you ask...?

Heh... Isn't it obvious?

Once we finish our meal and take a bath...

It's been a while, hasn't it?

♥

Majima steps out the bathroom

[04:08]

Ahh... that was a good soak.


[04:12]

Princess... thank you for taking the time to wash my back.

Eh?

Haha, that's right.


[04:22]

From now on, I'll be calling you 'Princess' again after all this time.

Make sure to call me 'you' or 'Majima' too, alright?

Just like old times.


[04:34]

Hey, Princess.

What are you doing in a place like this?

This is the servants' quarters, you know.

Were you that eager to see me?


[04:45]

Oh, why is that?

Because you wanted to be with me... is that it?


[04:53]

But is that really all?

Is just being together enough for you?


[04:59]

You embraced me from behind in the bath earlier, didn't you?

I could feel your heart racing against my back, you know.

It's beating like that right now too, isn't it?

Majima starts touching you

[05:14]

Hehe... look, you've gotten so hot.


[05:19]

Oh? Insolent, am I?

Haha, say whatever you like...

Your body is clearly enjoying this, isn't it?


[05:28]

Cursing at me with such a longing look on your face won't do you any good, you know.

Even now... you want a kiss, don't you?

Majima kisses you

[05:46]

Look, just a little kiss and you're already melting...

What an insatiable lady you are, Princess.


[05:56]

Go on, tell me what you want me to do to you.

What do you want me to do to you, Princess?


[06:06]

Oh...? You want me to embrace you?

How, exactly?

Which part of me do you want inside of you, Princess?


[06:20]

Hah, is that so...?

So it's this part of me you want.


[06:26]

For a noble princess to crave her gardener's cock...

What a depraved woman you are.

Majima kisses you

[06:41]

Hehe... your face is bright red.

Don't worry.

As long as you obey me, I promise I'll make love to you properly.


[06:53]

Then... please lick me down here.

Heh... It's already in this state because of the indecent things you've been saying, Princess.


[07:07]

Ah... Mm... That feels good.

You're quite obedient, aren't you?


[07:16]

Taking a lowborn man's cock into your mouth...

Looking up at me with such teary, pleading eyes...


[07:29]

Ah... You're so good at this.


[07:35]

For a princess, you're awfully good with your mouth...

Where did you learn such a thing?

Surely they don't teach things like this at that refined girls' academy of yours, do they...?

Ahaha.


[07:55]

Yes... right there...

Take me even deeper, please.

Rub the tip against the back of your throat...

Ah... You're amazing.


[08:14]

Ah... feels so good...


[08:19]

Is it alright if I come...?

Inside your mouth, just like this, Princess...


[08:29]

I'm coming...!


[08:35]

A-Ah...!

♥

[08:54]

That was incredible.


[08:58]

Oh dear... Quite a lot got onto your face, didn't it?

How does it feel?

To be soiled by a man's lust.


[09:10]

It can't be helped.

Here, let me wipe it off for you.

Turn your face this way.

Majima kisses you

[09:28]

Tastes rather pungent, doesn't it?

Hehe... a man's own filth is hardly a delicacy, is it?


[09:39]

After a whole week, it seems finishing just once won't be enough to satisfy me.


[09:44]

I'll slide right into you just like this...

Does that please you?


[09:49]

I won't move at all, you know.

You'll have to climb on top and ride me yourself, Princess.


[09:58]

Are you embarrassed?

But... you still want this thing of mine, don't you?

Then you have no choice, do you?


[10:08]

I will stay perfectly still and watch you come undone on top of me, Princess, so...

Hurry up and straddle me.

You get on top of Majima

[10:22]

Hehe... you really are so obedient, Princess.

You want it that badly, do you?

What a helpless little princess you are...


[10:33]

Oh my, you only licked me, and yet...

You're so wet it's dripping.

What a lewd little princess you are.


[10:50]

Ah... A-amazing...

You're dripping wet, aren't you?


[10:56]

It's... Ah...

So tight... Ah...

It feels like you're milking me dry...


[11:05]

Swallowing me all the way inside...

You just came a little, didn't you?

You're pulsing so hard around me...


[11:17]

You're... very sensitive aren't you, Princess?

Go on... start moving for me.

Don't feel good all by yourself just from taking it in...

Make me feel good, too.


[11:39]

That's it... Ah...


[11:45]

Very good...


[11:49]

Incredible, haha...

Look how desperately you're grinding your hips.

Were you craving it that badly, Princess?


[12:03]

You like it deep inside, don't you...?


[12:09]

In that case…

I'll thrust up into you just a little bit... as a favour.


[12:21]

Does that feel good?

Are you about to come...?


[12:26]

A-Ah, by all means...

Go ahead... come as much as you like...

Please, come for me.


[12:34]

Go on, come...!

Come on... come, come...!


[12:47]

You're gripping me so tight...


[12:56]

What's the matter?

Your hips have gotten so weak you can't even move...?


[13:02]

It felt that good for you, did it?

Good grief... you really are hopeless, Princess, aren't you?

Majima rolls you onto your back

[13:13]

In that case... I'll do the thrusting for you.

I'll make a complete mess out of you, Princess.


[13:22]

Here, how's this...?

It's going in much deeper than before, isn't it?

Hehe, squeezing so tight...


[13:34]

You smell so good...

You're in heat, aren't you, Princess?

You're so cute.

Majima kisses you

[13:54]

Does it feel good?

Being pinned down like this, with me thrusting into you so deeply?


[14:04]

It feels... good for me, too...


[14:08]

Heh, you're squeezing me so hard...

I can't take it.


[14:15]

Listen to that... we're making such obscene noises.

All because you're leaking so much of your filthy juices, Princess.

It's squelching so loudly, isn't it?


[14:29]

You're so indecent, really.


[14:39]

I smell sweet to you too...?

Is that so...


[14:46]

Well, I'm quite aroused myself...

I'm relentlessly pumping in and out of your sopping-wet, elegant little hole, after all...


[15:00]

You... tightened up around me just now, didn't you?

Do you perhaps... feel even more pleasure when you're degraded with vulgar words?


[15:11]

Haha... what an outrageous little Princess you are.

You must have quite the masochistic streak, right?

In that case... I'll shower you with plenty of obscene words.


[15:23]

Your melting-hot, dripping-wet hole is truly exquisite, Princess.

The way your body hungers for a man's cock...

The way you're clinging and sucking down on it is irresistible...

Not even a prostitute could compete with you.


[15:43]

Do you want to drink it that badly?

A man's white seed...

Poured to the brim deep inside you...

Is that what you want so badly?


[15:58]

In that case...

Very well... I'll give it to you.

As much as you like.


[16:08]

Deep inside you, Princess...

My dirty fluid...

I'll pour plenty inside, just for you...!


[16:23]

I'm letting it out...!


[16:26]

Here, drink it all in...!

Every last drop...!


[16:34]

A-ah...!

♥

[16:55]

Princess...

How was that?


[17:01]

A little indulgence like this isn't so bad once in a while, is it?

You certainly seemed to enjoy yourself...

It turns out this suits my tastes quite nicely, too.


[17:16]

Eh...?

I'm usually gentle?


[17:21]

That's true.

After all... my only wish is to bring you happiness.


[17:29]

Every single thing I do right now...

It's entirely for the sake of making you happy.

If it brings you pleasure, I would gladly do anything for you.


[17:41]

Let's see...

Next time...


[17:47]

Roleplaying as your older brother...

How does that sound?


[17:52]

Ahaha, I'm only joking!

I could never hope to imitate Lord Mizuhito... haha.

Majima kisses you

[18:13]

I love you.

I will never let you go.


[18:19]

I swear to you... I will make you happier than anyone else in this world.

I'll make you happier than any princess of any kingdom.


[18:31]

For all eternity... I'll be the gardener who cultivates your happiness.

I promise that I will always keep beautiful flowers blooming all around you.


[18:48]

Of course, the most beautiful flower of all is you...

My princess.


END


Thank you for reading! ♡

I hope you enjoyed! If there's anything else you'd like me to translate, feel free to leave a request in the comments, on Ko-fi, or on Twitter.

 
 
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial fan translation created for personal reading and accessibility. Please support the official release by purchasing the original work on DLsite or authorised platforms. Please do not repost or redistribute this translation without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment