【CV: Tetrapot Noboru】 Secret OZclub Route08: My Tyrannical, Arrogant, and Totally Unreasonable King, Luca Volta
【CV.テトラポット登】Secret OZclub(オズクラ) Route08 横暴で横柄で無茶苦茶な私のキング・ルカ・ヴォルタ
| Audio Platform | DLSite |
| Audio Code | RJ01089676 |
| Subtitle & Lyric Files | Mega.nz |
| Guide | How to use SRT & LRC files |
| Runtime | 1:41:11 |
| Circle | Lamina Planet (ラミナプラネット) |
| Release Date | 2023/12/17 |
| Series Name | Secret OZclub |
| Voice Actor | Tetrapot Noboru (テトラポット登) |
| Rating | R18 🔞 |
| ♥ |
✦ Oz Club — Entrance Hall — Evening
[00:00:12] 【Luca】
Oh? I thought I was the first to arrive, but…
I haven't seen your face around here before.
Are you a guest, too?
[00:00:23]
It’s just simple logic. If you were a member of the Oz Club, you wouldn't look so lost here.
Besides, loitering on the grounds with that extravagant letter in hand…
You were either invited to the banquet or you're lost.
[00:00:40]
Me? Well, something like that.
If I weren't a guest, I wouldn’t be dressed in such formal clothes.
[00:00:48]
Still, I’m glad you came.
Having a beauty like you join a banquet full of men…
Since we're both newcomers, let’s get along.
[00:00:59]
You have an invitation, so you should just walk in with confidence.
Japanese people sure are reserved.
If you're feeling intimidated, I’ll escort you.
[00:01:09]
Here, take my arm.
Just think of it as making me look good.
[00:01:15]
Didn't I tell you? I’m a newcomer to the Oz Club myself.
Having you by my side would give me confidence.
I was chosen out of nowhere due to the previous King disappearing or something…
Truth is, I’m feeling a bit out of my depth, too.
[00:01:33]
Thanks for playing along.
Shall we go then?
[00:01:41]
Woah, your face is way too tense!
You're the "Crown" everyone's been talking about, aren't you?
You're a big shot around here, so hold your head up high.
[00:01:52]
Ah, don't tell me you got invited without being told anything?
No wonder you're nervous.
[00:02:00]
I only heard the details in a meeting myself, but…
Well, it’s only human decency to fill you in, right?
[00:02:07]
You're the "Crown"—the president of this high-society club, the Oz Club.
The Crown that chooses the King.
In short, it's a game where whoever you pick gets to take the throne.
[00:02:19]
The rules are simple:
Whoever you pick at tonight's banquet becomes a candidate to be King.
You and that candidate have to play lovers for a month, during which you'll evaluate whether he's fit to be King.
If you decide after a month that he isn't worthy, the banquet resets and we do it all over again.
[00:02:40]
It’s just a stupid game for little rich brats starved for amusement.
Though, I guess it's also a rite of passage that every previous King had to go through.
[00:02:52]
Heh, your face is all tense again.
No need to take it so seriously, is there?
[00:03:00]
Heh, you're so earnest, aren't you?
[00:03:07]
Come here for a second.
[00:03:12]
Stay right there… Don't move.
Luca fires his gun
[00:03:19]
Sorry to spring that on you.
Looks like we had an unwanted pest.
[00:03:29] 【Luca】 (on phone)
It's me.
No need to apologise. Just clean it up.
[00:03:36] 【Luca】
Don't look over there.
That's a side of the world you don't need to see.
More importantly, I'm sorry for startling you.
[00:03:45]
You were scared, right?
[00:03:52]
I haven't introduced myself properly yet.
I'm Luca Volta.
The man set to become the next boss of the Italian mafia, the Volta Family.
[00:04:02]
Heh, figured you'd be shocked.
Normally I wouldn't share my real name, but since you're the Crown…
I thought it would be proper etiquette.
[00:04:10]
As for what just happened, I simply turned the tables on an idiot who targeted my life.
I can't take responsibility for whether he lives or dies, but…
If you aim for a person's life, you should at least be prepared to lose your own.
[00:04:23]
You seem surprised by my true identity, but…
People like me aren't rare in the Oz Club, you know.
[00:04:29]
Heirs of financial conglomerates, sons of world-famous actors, the Prime Minister's son, Western royalty…
If it were just them, it would be fine, but there are also Chinese mafia, arms dealers, yakuza, and Italian mafia like me, too.
[00:04:44]
To begin with, the Oz Club is a venue for building various connections.
The title of "King" is merely a status symbol used to assert dominance within it.
[00:04:54]
You called it a huge responsibility earlier, but…
Tonight's banquet is nothing more than a power trip for the men clawing to control the world.
There’s no reason for you to feel burdened by something like that.
[00:05:09]
Heh… don't think about it so seriously.
Just choose a guy you wouldn't mind having as your lover for a month.
It’s just a game for us, so you should just enjoy yourself to your heart's content, too.
Simple, right?
[00:05:25]
It’s a world-class banquet, after all.
The food’s bound to be incredible.
At the end of the day, whoever has the most fun wins, young lady.
[00:05:36]
Alright then, shall we?
| ♥ |
✦ Oz Club — Evening (AFTER SELECTION)
[00:06:05]
Hey, haven't seen you since earlier.
Honestly, I didn't expect you to choose me.
Picking me after everything I said back there…
Does that mean I can get my hopes up a little?
[00:06:22]
You're fine with having me as your lover for a month?
[00:06:28]
What, that's not it?
[00:06:33]
What, you're actually taking this duty seriously…?
You really are earnest, aren't you…
You saw me shoot that guy, didn't you?
Choosing me after seeing that, you're an interesting one, aren't you?
[00:06:49]
Pfft, haha… That's…
Well, of course I'd protect our lovely Lady Crown.
Luca pins you against the wall
[00:07:00]
That fiery side of you… I don't dislike it.
[00:07:16]
Whoa there…
[00:07:20]
Nice… That kind of reaction turns me on.
Let me feel more of you.
[00:07:30]
Hold on… making a woman cry was never my intention.
Was that perhaps…
Your first time?
[00:07:43]
I see… Looks like I startled you.
I'm sorry for startling you, but…
I won't apologise for kissing you.
[00:07:53]
We’re going to be doing it a lot from now on, so…
If I apologised every single time, there'd be no end to it, right?
[00:08:01]
Believe it or not, I’m genuinely happy you chose me.
[00:08:05]
Setting aside whether I become King or not, either way we get to spend a month together.
If you don't know anything, I’ll teach you.
So… make sure you remember it properly.
[00:08:18]
Though, it'd be nice if you could teach me what this so-called "true love" is…
Well… I won't let you just watch from the sidelines.
[00:08:29]
This time… don't pull away.
Footsteps rush toward you while you're kissing
[00:08:45]
Tch, honestly…
[00:08:49]
We were right in the middle of the good bit, so…
Don't interrupt us!
Luca throws a punch
[00:08:56]
Bunch of cowards, what a joke.
Like I'd ever lose in a fistfight.
Luca lands two more punches
[00:09:10]
Don't go dying on me over a pathetic beating like that.
[00:09:17]
This guy swung at me first, so I just paid him back.
Well, interruptions like this might keep popping up, but…
I won't let them lay a single finger on you, so don't worry.
| ♥ |
✦ DATE MEETUP SPOT — NIGHT
[00:09:38] 【Luca】
Oh, right on time.
[00:09:43]
You understand Italian men pretty well, don't you?
I'll make a guy wait as long as it takes, but…
My policy is to never keep a business deal or a date waiting.
[00:09:51]
That dress looks great on you.
Those earrings are different from the other day, too.
Did you dress up just for me?
[00:10:02]
I was the one who called it a date, but I'm thrilled you took it seriously.
I'll make sure you have the time of your life.
[00:10:11]
Hmm? Let’s just say it’s a place you probably don't usually go to.
[00:10:19]
Ha, you'll see once we get there.
Here, give me your arm. Let me escort you.
[00:10:29]
Heh, I see you're still blushing.
I don't dislike that innocent side of yours…
[00:10:37]
I wouldn't needlessly tease a woman over something like that.
I genuinely mean it… can't you tell?
[00:10:46]
Heh, this is just who I am.
You've got a month to get used to it.
[00:10:52]
Come on, let's go.
Don't get scared and run back home, alright?
| ♥ |
✦ NIGHTCLUB — NIGHT
[00:11:09] 【Luca】
First, a drink…
Come this way, there’s a bar in the back.
[00:11:17]
Hey, bartender. One fuzzy navel with extra orange juice, and for me…
Let's go with a martini.
[00:11:31]
Just as I thought, you've never set foot in a place like this before, have you?
It’s a club. A place where men and women dance, drink, talk…
[00:11:40]
Simply put, it's a place to hang out.
The atmosphere is a bit different, but think of it like the Oz Club.
[00:11:48]
Here, you can let loose without having to worry about nationality, gender, or affiliations.
The bartender mixes and serves the drinks
[00:12:19]
The fuzzy navel is yours.
Here, cheers.
[00:12:28]
As expected of the bartender here. Good stuff.
[00:12:34]
Hm? What's wrong?
Suspecting me of sneaking you a strong drink?
I wouldn't do something that uncool.
It's fine, just try a sip.
[00:12:47]
Heh, glad you like it.
It's a cocktail of peach liqueur and orange juice.
It isn't bitter at all, making it perfect for beginners, right?
[00:12:59]
Beginners have their own special way of enjoying things.
You can learn about alcohol and kissing gradually…
As long as you date me, that is.
[00:13:09]
What, are you really that curious why I brought you here?
[00:13:15]
I told you before, didn't I?
If there's anything you don't know, I'll teach you.
I thought I'd start by showing you how adults have fun.
[00:13:26]
The world isn't made up of only beautiful things.
It’s better for you to learn that places like this exist, where raw desires swirl around.
[00:13:37]
Embracing and exposing your own desires…
That's another way to enjoy life.
[00:13:47]
Heh… you actually bought that?
[00:13:53]
That was just something I made up on the spot.
Truth is, I just wanted to hang out at a club with you.
I wanted to see you having fun on my turf.
[00:14:04]
So far, this couldn't be better.
Now, to make it even better, why don't we go dance over there?
[00:14:15]
Don't overthink it.
Just sway to the music, that's all there is to it.
Whoever has the most fun wins.
[00:14:24]
Here… take my hand.
[00:14:28]
Woah there…!
[00:14:32]
You alright?
[00:14:35]
You got dizzy…?
Are you drunk already?
Maybe the alcohol was too soon for you.
[00:14:42]
What do you want to do?
Want to step outside for some fresh air?
[00:14:48]
You'll be fine on your own…?
[00:14:52]
You want to watch me having fun?
I'm good at that.
Don't look away, keep your eyes on me.
I'll be right back.
[00:15:04]
If anything happens, call me right away.
Don't leave this spot.
Luca steps onto the dance floor
[00:15:13]
Come on, show me a good time!
[00:15:17]
Hey, I'm already dancing with you, aren't I?
I came with a partner tonight, so anything more than this'll have to wait for another time.
Leave your troubles at the door!
For now let's just enjoy the fantasy~!
[00:15:33] 【Creep A】
Hey, you alone? What are you up to?
[00:15:39]
Hmm~? So… that means you're free, right?
[00:15:43] 【Creep B】
In that case, why don't you come play with us~?
You don't want to get hurt, right?
Creep B pulls out a knife
[00:15:50]
Woah, careful! If you scream, this knife might just slip right into you.
[00:15:55] 【Creep A】
I think it’s in your best interest to come along quietly, right~?
[00:16:02]
Worried about your partner?
He won't notice a thing~
I mean, look at him. He's having such a great time dancing over there~
| ♥ |
✦ NIGHTCLUB — SECLUDED SPOT — NIGHT
[00:16:22] 【Creep A】
Come on, drink up.
[00:16:25] 【Creep B】
Hey… you see this blade, don't you?
If I plunge this into your stomach, a whole lot of blood will spill out, won't it~?
[00:16:36]
Scream all you want, no one's coming—not with the music blasting this loud.
[00:16:41] 【Creep A】
Come on, give up and drink this.
[00:16:47] 【Creep B】
Keep quiet for a bit, okay?
[00:16:49] 【Creep A】
Since you've been drinking, it'll probably kick in real fast.
Your face is already flushed!
[00:16:55] 【Creep B】
Haha! Nice… We're gonna take real good care of you~!
[00:17:02] 【Creep A】
Haha! Saying "please stop" after coming this far?
All that's left is for us to enjoy ourselve—ah!
The door bursts open and Luca punches Creep A
[00:17:12] 【Creep B】
Who the hell are yo—?!
[00:17:12] 【Luca】
Shut up!
[00:17:16]
"Who the hell are you" is my line…
Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my woman?
You're doing this because you're prepared to die, right? You bastard…!
[00:17:31] 【Creep B】
F-forgive me…!
[00:17:33] 【Luca】
Ha! As if you have the right to ask for forgiveness.
As if I'd ever forgive you…
Luca punches Creep B
[00:17:44]
Die right where you are.
[00:17:49]
He laid his hands on you. Even if he does die…
[00:17:57]
It'll bother you? Why?
[00:18:07]
Even though you've already seen me shoot someone, you say I'll become a murderer…
[00:18:11] 【Creep A】
Ngh…! Let's get out of here…!
[00:18:13] 【Luca】
Hey, don't run!
You grab Luca's arm
[00:18:18]
Let go of me…!
[00:18:21]
You… isn't your face completely flushed?
Your eyes are all glassy, too…
[00:18:29]
Huh? Did they force you to drink something?
[00:18:33]
I know your body feels weird, but what are the symptoms?
[00:18:39]
Don't tell me… an aphrodisiac…?!
Tch, those idiots… what nuisances.
Ugh… I'm an idiot.
[00:18:51]
I'm sorry for letting you out of my sight.
You were terrified, weren't you?
[00:18:59]
It's okay, those guys are gone now.
Don't cry.
[00:19:05]
Aphrodisiacs force your body into a state of sexual arousal.
That's what they gave you.
There's nothing wrong with you.
[00:19:18]
Sorting this out is my responsibility.
Hold on to me.
[00:19:28]
We're getting out of here.
There's a hotel nearby I usually go to.
| ♥ |
✦ HOTEL ROOM — NIGHT
[00:19:40] 【Luca】
That's what I've been trying to tell you!
If you don't come, you'll keep staying like this…!
[00:19:47]
You don't want to stay in pain, right?
We just need to do it, and then you'll finally get some relief.
[00:19:57]
Why are you resisting this much?
[00:20:02]
You can't do it unless it's with someone you have feelings for…?
That's a pretty old-fashioned mindset.
[00:20:10]
My bad, my bad. I wasn't trying to make fun of you.
Even as your temporary lover, I won't do?
[00:20:19]
You won't budge, huh…
Alright, I understand your feelings.
I won't go all the way.
I'll just touch you right here.
[00:20:36]
In that case… If I block your view, you won't feel so embarrassed, right?
[00:20:48]
Just relax and pretend it's a bad dream.
[00:20:56]
Here. Sit on my lap.
If we do it like this, I can't see your face, and it'll be a little easier for you, right?
[00:21:19]
It must have been painful holding it in like this.
[00:21:25]
Don't tell me… you've never even touched yourself before…?
That explains a lot.
Getting drugged with something like this on top of that… you really have terrible luck.
I'm going to loosen you up now. I'm taking off your underwear.
[00:21:46]
I'll make you feel better right away, so don't cry.
Seeing a woman cry breaks my heart.
[00:21:53]
Your clitoris—wait, you probably don't even know what that is…
I'm going to touch your sweet spot.
[00:22:08]
That's it, good girl. Just like that.
[00:22:24]
You're getting excited. Are you close?
[00:22:31]
That feeling means you're going to come.
Just surrender to it.
[00:22:43]
Ngh… So hot…
[00:22:47]
Don't be scared.
I'm right here with you, so it's okay.
Just like that… go ahead and come.
[00:23:02]
Good girl. You did it.
[00:23:11]
Once wasn't enough, huh?
Are you still in pain?
[00:23:18]
I see… In that case…
[00:23:38]
You can't see anything like this, right?
So there's nothing to be ashamed of.
[00:23:44]
You really don't know anything about this stuff…
[00:23:49]
I'm not making fun of you.
It just means you were raised with great care.
Values like that are foreign to me, but…
I'm learning about them through you.
[00:24:20]
Resisting against me is pointless.
Just sit still and enjoy it.
[00:24:39]
No matter how much I suck, it just keeps overflowing…
Are you alright?
[00:24:47]
Let's continue.
[00:25:04]
Your back… is relaxing. That's good…
[00:25:18]
Don't twitch so much.
If you feel like you're about to come… just surrender to it. It's okay.
[00:26:05]
You came so well.
How's your body? Still in pain?
[00:26:14]
Cry as much as you need.
That was tough on you, wasn't it? You did really well.
[00:26:22]
Of course, I don't like seeing a woman's tears if I can avoid it.
But, telling someone who just went through something terrifying not to cry would be cruel.
[00:26:33]
Yeah, it was scary, wasn't it?
But it's all over now.
[00:26:40]
You don't have to worry about a thing anymore.
None of this was your fault.
For today, just close your eyes and go to sleep.
You don't have to think about anything anymore.
Luca strokes your hair
[00:26:52]
It's okay, you're safe now.
| ♥ |
✦ HOTEL ROOM — MORNING
[00:27:00] 【Luca】
Oh, you're awake? Good morning.
[00:27:07]
Why does your "good morning" sound like a question?
[00:27:14]
Your complexion looks better. I'm glad.
It seems it wasn't the kind of drug that leaves lasting aftereffects.
[00:27:23]
Pfft, haha! Hiding under the sheets, what are you, a kid?
Hiding is useless, you know~
[00:27:37]
Found you, cute girl.
[00:27:44]
What's wrong with calling someone cute when they're cute?
I'm the type of guy who likes giving honest compliments.
If you intend to date me, you'd better get used to it.
[00:27:52]
Now go on, hop in the shower.
Oh yeah, I bought you some fresh clothes, so wear those.
I sent the dress you were wearing yesterday out for dry cleaning.
[00:28:04]
What's so strange about that?
If you don't have clothes to wear, obviously I'll buy you some.
[00:28:09]
Heh, I bought them because I wanted to gift them to you.
Don't worry about the cost.
Just showing me how nice you look in them is payment enough.
[00:28:17]
Now, off you go.
I'll order us breakfast while you're in there.
| ♥ |
✦ HOTEL ROOM — MORNING (POST-SHOWER)
[00:28:49] 【Luca】
Perfect timing. Breakfast just got here.
I can vouch for the quality of the room service here. It's delicious.
[00:28:57]
I see you put on the dress…
[00:29:01]
I bought it thinking it would look good on you, but it suits you even more than I imagined.
Give me a little spin.
[00:29:13]
Cute. Buying it was definitely the right call.
[00:29:19]
Didn't I tell you? I believe in giving praise when praise is due.
Your stomach rumbles loudly
[00:29:24]
Hahaha! My bad, my bad. You're hungry, right?
It'd probably still taste good cold, but let's eat while it's still hot.
[00:29:37]
The croissants and omelettes here are amazing.
I hope they suit your tastes, too.
Luca takes a bite
[00:29:47]
Mmh~ That butter flavour is so good.
How is it? Good?
[00:29:55]
Glad to hear it. Eat up, okay?
[00:30:01]
Huh…?
[00:30:05]
Hey, hey, what's wrong?
Eating, laughing, crying… you're a busy one, aren't you?
[00:30:12]
Ah, you were remembering what happened yesterday?
[00:30:19]
Try not to think about it anymore.
You're embarrassed…?
[00:30:27]
But, yesterday…
I found you really cute.
[00:30:32]
Ha! Your face is bright red.
Is it really that embarrassing?
[00:30:40]
I guess so.
Still…
[00:30:47]
I'm sorry about yesterday.
You got dragged into that mess because I wasn't keeping a close enough eye on you.
[00:30:54]
Even though I knew it was dangerous for a woman to be alone in a place like that…
I wrongfully assumed you'd be fine.
[00:31:00]
I was careless. I wanted to show you a good time, but… I ended up causing a disaster.
I'm truly sorry.
[00:31:12]
No, it really was my fault.
I shouldn't have taken my eyes off you.
You have every right to blame me.
[00:31:21]
Me saving you just came down to luck.
I should have just killed those bastards…
[00:31:28]
Ha, that's where you draw the line?
You were drugged, you know?
I think you have every right to be much angrier.
[00:31:38]
… I'll be careful from now on.
I won't ever take my eyes off you again.
[00:31:46]
Setting that aside… I've taken a real liking to you.
I want to have sex with you.
[00:31:53]
But… as things stand, I'm not the person you love, so I can't, right?
So, in order to have sex with you…
I'm going to get you to fall in love with me.
[00:32:07]
Huh? You're asking what I mean by that…?
According to your logic, as long as you love me, there shouldn't be a problem, right?
[00:32:17]
No, there's nothing strange about it.
Wanting to do it with a girl I find cute is only natural.
If the condition for that is being the person you love, then I just have to meet that condition. Am I wrong?
[00:32:29]
Wanting to "make love" to someone… that's just your way of saying you have to be in love with them first, right?
That's why I'm telling you I'll make you fall for me.
[00:32:39]
Hm…? There's no issue there. I already like you.
Once you like me back, problem solved.
[00:32:49]
What's this all of a sudden? A question?
[00:32:53]
Yeah, yeah, I'll answer. So, what is it?
[00:32:58]
Of course I like you.
I like your old-fashioned side, and your cute side too.
[00:33:06]
Wanting to stay by each other's side…?
[00:33:10]
What does that have to do with loving someone?
[00:33:14]
You've got a surprisingly complicated opinion on this, don't you?
[00:33:19]
You're saying it's simple?
[00:33:26]
Treasuring… someone…?
[00:33:32]
I can't tell if I'm being praised or insulted.
This is the first time anyone's ever told me I don't care enough about other people.
You're right, though. I'm confident I can make anyone fall for me, and I've got the value to prove it.
[00:33:48]
Hey, what's the difference between my "love" and your "love"?
I still don't get why all of that is necessary just to have sex.
[00:34:01]
Isn't feeling good enough on its own?
Isn't that what sex is for?
[00:34:08]
The "person you love", huh…
What kind of guy is the person you'd love, anyway? Tell me.
[00:34:19]
Feeling their sadness and joy more than your own…?
Do people really get that worked up over someone else?
And, caring about someone more than for yourself, huh…
That's a pretty high bar.
[00:34:35]
I don't fully get it yet, but alright.
If I don't understand that, I can't have sex with you, right?
[00:34:44]
Then, the solution is simple.
We'll go on dates, I'll get you to fall for me, and I'll also fall for you.
Spending more time together should do the trick.
[00:34:54]
Now that that's settled, we're going on a date.
Let's see, we should avoid clubs for a while, so…
[00:35:04]
The zoo…? You chose a surprisingly cute spot.
[00:35:11]
Oh? Since you've never been to one, why not? Let's check it out.
Well, breakfast first.
[00:35:21]
Once we're done eating, we'll head out.
| ♥ |
✦ POOL — NIGHT
[00:35:35] 【Luca】
Just what you'd expect from a place run by the hotel.
The cocktails were pretty good too.
[00:35:41]
You shouldn't have held back and just had a drink, you could've ordered something light.
[00:35:47]
Heh, you'll be lonely if you can't play with me?
What a sweet thing to say.
[00:35:55]
Alright, shall we head in?
Got your floatie?
Luca leads you into the pool
[00:36:01]
Ooh~! It's so cold and refreshing.
[00:36:05]
So, how do you like your first time at a pool after dark?
[00:36:09]
It's a nice place to go for a casual dip, nobody comes here to actually swim laps.
[00:36:17]
What, you're asking if I researched this place beforehand?
Well, it's the highlight of the night.
[00:36:22]
As for the reservations, I used my connections.
I usually wouldn't bother pulling strings for something like this, but…
Since it's for a date with you, I made an exception.
[00:36:33]
Heh, a mature vibe…?
You're an adult too, aren't you?
[00:36:38]
Well, I admit I pick places like this because they're practically my territory.
Besides, I figured you'd never been to one, so it seemed perfect.
[00:36:48]
Just a moment ago you were looking at the light display going, “Wow, wow!”—getting excited over every little thing.
Watching you react like that is pretty endearing.
[00:36:57]
Women love this kind of thing, don't they.
Well, as long as you enjoyed it, I'm glad.
[00:37:03]
Speaking of which, the places you pick are always pretty cute, aren't they?
The zoo, the aquarium, the amusement park, that café…
Oh yeah, tackling that huge parfait with you was pretty fun too…
[00:37:17]
I see, so places like that are your territory…
Man… I should've savored it a little more, then.
[00:37:27]
You mean it?
I'm looking forward to our next date, then.
[00:37:31]
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you.
Your swimsuit looks really good on you tonight. Very cute.
[00:37:40]
I told you, didn't I? If something's cute, I say it.
And if you're saying you picked it out just for me, then all the more reason to say so.
[00:37:50]
Whoa—haha, hey! Don't run off and leave me behind!
| ♥ |
✦ POOL — NIGHT (POST-SWIM)
[00:38:09] 【Luca】
The pool tonight was definitely the right call.
Want to come back again before the season ends?
[00:38:14]
It's getting late, I'll take you home.
You get into the car with Luca
[00:38:33] 【Chauffeur】
Where to, sir?
[00:38:35] 【Luca】
Head to her place.
[00:38:36] 【Chauffeur】
Right away, sir.
[00:38:39] 【Luca】
So… how do you feel?
Have you fallen for me yet?
[00:38:45]
Well, it's an important matter, so I'll ask as many times as it takes.
So? What's your answer?
[00:38:54]
Dodging the question with another question is unfair…
[00:39:00]
Both of us having to love each other…
Isn't your condition a little too strict?
[00:39:06]
Is that even a thing?
You're the first woman I've ever known to be this stubborn.
Guess that's why you've got me so hooked.
[00:39:15]
I get it.
But haven't I already told you? I like you.
[00:39:23]
…Right. It doesn't quite fit your definition of "like", does it?
To be honest, I don't really understand the difference.
But… if you say so, then I guess that's how it is.
[00:39:35]
Guess sex will have to wait for another time, then.
I'll just keep taking you out on dates until you fall for me.
You’d better be ready.
[00:39:48]
It'll still take some time to get to your place…
You can go ahead and sleep if you want.
[00:39:54]
You want to talk? I don't mind, but…
[00:40:00]
That's to be expected.
We come from entirely different backgrounds, so there's bound to be a ton of things we don't know about each other.
[00:40:09]
Heh… are you forcing me to submit?
[00:40:13]
My bad, my bad. I didn't mean to tease you.
Saying you want to know more about me… that's quite a passionate thing to say.
[00:40:23]
Then… how about I tell you about my childhood?
It gets pretty gruesome, though. Don't regret asking, okay?
[00:40:35]
It happened when I was around five…
| ♥ |
✦ UNIVERSITY CAMPUS — DAY
[00:40:50] 【Luca】
Hm?
Oh, it's you. Is your lecture over?
[00:40:57]
I was just about to head to a lecture myself.
[00:41:02]
Oh?
You didn't expect to see me here, did you? It's written all over your face.
[00:41:09]
I just happened to be in the mood to attend today, that's all.
Whether I actually pay attention or not depends on the lecturer, though…
[00:41:15]
Actually, I just changed my mind.
We should go on a date right now instead.
[00:41:21]
Yeah. I came for the class, but you being here changes things.
[00:41:28]
Hmph, aren't you getting a little too good at handling me?
Fine. No classes on Saturday, so we'll do our date then.
[00:41:36]
I'll be looking forward to tomorrow.
[00:41:41]
Later. Get home safe, all right?
Luca walks away
A car pulls up and two men step out
[00:41:53] 【Thug A】
Ah… don't bother trying to run.
[00:41:56]
You can see this, right? It's a real gun.
It'd cause a huge scene if I fired off a round here, you know.
[00:42:04] 【Thug B】
Make a sound, and I'll kill you.
Along with anyone who tries to help.
[00:42:09] 【Thug A】
Get in the car without making a scene. Move it!
The three of you get into the car
[00:42:19] 【Thug B】
If Volta finds us now, the plan is ruined!
Hurry up and drive!
[00:42:32] 【Luca】
Ah… shoot.
I forgot to ask where we're going for our date tomorrow.
Wonder if I can still catch up to her.
[00:42:41]
Hm…? What's the deal with those two?
Tch…!
Hey, wait…! Why the hell are you getting in—?!
Luca chases after the car
[00:42:53]
Dammit…! Which idiot decided to pull this stunt?!
Luca slows down to a halt and pulls out his phone
[00:42:58] 【Luca】 (on phone)
It's me. Arrange a car immediately!
I'm at the university, and I need you to track down the license plate I'm about to give you!
Save the questions for later! Hurry! Move!
[00:43:09] 【Luca】
Dammit…! Please be safe!
| ♥ |
✦ KIDNAPPERS' HIDEOUT — NIGHT
Thug A yawns
[00:43:20] 【Thug A】
Volta still isn't here?
You did contact him, right?
[00:43:24] 【Thug B】
Course I did. Must've sent a chill down his spine to know his lover's tied up like this.
[00:43:29] 【Thug A】
Still, to think the next boss of the Volta Family is head over heels for a girl like this…
His tastes sure have changed.
[00:43:36] 【Thug B】
Word has it he dotes on her like crazy.
Takes her out on dates four times a week! Quite the lovebirds.
[00:43:43] 【Thug A】
Hahaha! Then he must be losing his damn mind trying to find her right about now.
Just thinking about that smug bastard losing his cool… it'll be quite a sight.
[00:43:52] 【Thug B】
Then again, his precious lover's tied up like this, he still hasn't come to save her. Poor thing.
[00:44:01] 【Thug A】
Huh? You're not his lover?
[00:44:06] 【Thug B】
Don't play dumb with us! We did our research!
We know Luca Volta's head over heels for some ordinary civilian girl.
[00:44:12] 【Thug A】
Did you honestly think lying to our faces would help you escape?
After being seen with him that much, you expect us to believe you're not lovers?
[00:44:21]
Fake… lovers…?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?!
[00:44:28] 【Thug B】
You were forced into being lovers…?
Volta looked pretty smitten with you, though…
[00:44:37]
So you're saying him seeing you four times a week, all the kissing, the hugging, getting all close…
It was all just an act for some hidden agenda, and you two aren't even together?!
[00:44:48] 【Thug A】
Tch… feeding us fake intel, the bastards!
So this was just a complete waste of time?
No wonder his response has been so sluggish.
[00:44:57] 【Thug B】
Hmm~
In that case… it wouldn't hurt if we got a little taste for ourselves, right?
[00:45:05] 【Thug A】
Huh…?
Haha! I like the sound of that…
Volta's been having his fun with you anyway, hasn't he?
[00:45:15]
Why don't you show a little pity and comfort the poor bastards who got stuck with bad intel, hm?
[00:45:24] 【Thug B】
Hehehe… Bound hand and foot, and you still think you can escape?
Be a good girl and entertain us~
[00:45:36] 【Thug A】
You look all innocent and pure, but you've been keeping Volta satisfied, haven't you?
Hehe, come on, what's the harm?
You can spare some leftovers for us, can't you?!
Your clothes are torn
[00:45:50] 【Thug B】
You’re gonna show us a real good time—wha—?!
[00:45:55] 【Thug A】
Huh?! I thought he wasn't coming to save her?!
[00:45:58] 【Luca】
I don't know which family you guys are with, but…
Laying your hands on what's mine means you have a death wish, doesn't it?
Luca fires two shots
[00:46:08]
Once I shatter your kneecaps, you know what's coming, right?
Hey… Did you really think you'd be leaving here in one piece after laying a hand on my woman…?
[00:46:26]
I'm sorry… this is on me.
You must've been terrified.
I'll untie you now.
[00:46:47]
You're safe now.
I'm here. There's nothing to be afraid of anymore.
[00:46:55]
Telling you not to cry would be asking for too much, wouldn't it?
Go ahead, let it all out.
I'll hold you through all of it.
[00:47:07] 【Thug B】
Making a fool out of me… Die, Volta!!
Thug B charges at Luca with a knife
[00:47:13] 【Luca】
…Dammit!
Luca knocks out Thug B
[00:47:19]
Don't worry, he only cut my arm…
[00:47:23]
I see… looks like you're still moving.
Seems like you really have a death wish.
Then I'll gladly grant that wish for you…
[00:47:35] 【Subordinate】
Lord Luca, you're safe—!
[00:47:37] 【Luca】
You're late. What about the bastards downstairs…?
[00:47:40] 【Subordinate】
All taken care of.
We're in the middle of interrogating them to find out which syndicate is behind this.
[00:47:47] 【Subordinate】
We'll handle it from here.
Lord Luca, please head back to the estate.
[00:47:53] 【Luca】
I'd love to slaughter every last one of them myself, but…
Fine. I'll leave the rest to you.
[00:47:59]
Be thorough. Got it?
[00:48:02] 【Subordinate】
Understood, sir.
[00:48:05] 【Luca】
Can you walk? If you can't, I'll carry you.
[00:48:11]
This is just a scratch. The bleeding will stop in no time.
Let's go home.
| ♥ |
✦ LUCA'S RESIDENCE — NIGHT
[00:48:29] 【Luca】
O-ow—! I appreciate you treating my wound, but are you pressing down that hard on purpose?
[00:48:36]
Alright, alright, I'll sit still.
[00:48:40]
Don't make that face.
This is nothing new for me.
[00:48:45]
I was able to protect you, and it only cost me a single shirt.
Looking at it that way, it's a small price to pay, isn't it?
[00:48:57]
Your fault…?
You don't have a single thing to apologise for.
All you did was get dragged into my family's mess.
This is all on me.
[00:49:11]
I'm so sorry… truly.
[00:49:17]
You're forgiving me that easily?
That's twice now something like this has happened because you got involved with me, you know?
[00:49:26]
Yeah… I'm surprised at myself, too.
Normally I'd just leave stuff like that to my subordinates…
I never imagined I'd rush off to rescue someone myself.
[00:49:37]
I am next in line to run the family, after all.
Unless it's an emergency, I rarely go out onto the field.
I just issue orders, then sit back and wait for my men to carry them out.
[00:49:49]
But… after seeing you get taken right in front of me…
Sitting and waiting was never an option.
[00:49:58]
The thought of losing you terrified me…
My body just moved on its own.
My own subordinates ended up worried about me, asking what had gotten into me.
[00:50:15]
What you said before about caring for someone more than yourself…
I think I'm starting to understand what you meant.
[00:50:24]
But this is no good…
I've never felt fear or dread before…
Yet now I feel completely vulnerable.
[00:50:35]
If having someone precious to you brings this much anxiety…
You should have warned me beforehand.
[00:50:45]
Don't make me any weaker.
I won't be able to protect you.
[00:50:55]
"Too strong", huh?
You can never be too strong.
[00:51:04]
A man always wants to appear strong in front of the woman he loves, but you…
Want me to show weakness?
[00:51:15]
You've already become the one place I can breathe freely.
Luca kisses you
[00:51:33]
Why, you ask…
Because you looked like you wanted a kiss.
Was I mistaken?
[00:51:43]
Then it's fine.
[00:51:57]
There's that smile…
[00:51:59]
You look so much better when you're smiling like that.
Stay just like that for me.
[00:52:21]
Just touching you like this feels so good.
[00:52:27]
But it's still not enough.
I want to hold you…
I want to make every part of you mine.
[00:52:38]
Hurry up and fall in love with me.
[00:52:42]
Hm? What is it?
[00:52:46]
Yeah, I love you.
[00:52:50]
Don't compare this to how I've felt for anyone else in the past.
I want to spend as much time with you as possible.
You're precious to me.
[00:53:00]
This is the kind of "love" you were talking about, isn't it?
So… what about you?
Have you fallen in love with me yet?
[00:53:16]
Ha… that's fine.
We've still got plenty of time.
I'll take my time making you fall for me.
Luca sinks back onto the bed
[00:53:32]
If I promise not to do anything, sleeping together should be fine, right?
I'll let you use my arm as a pillow, so get over here.
[00:53:43]
This is my first time sleeping with a woman without having sex.
Still, I feel like I'll have good dreams tonight… if it's with you.
| ♥ |
✦ LUCA'S RESIDENCE — MORNING
[00:54:03] 【Luca】
Oh, you're awake?
I woke up a little while ago… I was just watching your face while you slept.
You were sleeping so peacefully… sleepyhead.
[00:54:18]
It's nine o' clock.
The maid came by a little while ago to say breakfast was ready.
You were sleeping so soundly you didn't even notice her come in…
I thought it'd be a pity to wake you.
[00:54:34]
Come on, time to get up.
We have a date today, don't we?
[00:54:41]
Your face is so easy to read.
You want breakfast first, right?
Come on, let's go. Give me your hand.
[00:54:56]
Oh right, I forgot to ask.
Where do you want to go on our date today?
[00:55:07]
You want to see flowers…?
You always pick such cute places.
Fine by me, I'll join you.
[00:55:14]
But in return, keep me company tonight.
There's a jazz bar I really like.
They serve great drinks…
And plenty of non-alcoholic options too, so don't worry.
[00:55:27]
Yeah. I'm looking forward to it too.
| ♥ |
✦ Oz Club — ENTRANCE HALL — SELECTION DAY
[00:55:43] 【Luca】
Heh… Talk about déjà vu.
Your face is all tense. Are you nervous?
[00:55:52]
That's not the face of someone who's "just a little" nervous.
[00:55:55]
I told you from the beginning, didn't I?
This is nothing more than a game for rich little brats starved for amusement.
You're taking it way too seriously.
[00:56:05]
That said… I suppose this is something that involves me, too.
Have you made up your mind?
[00:56:19]
"Tyrannical and unreasonable," huh?
I get that often.
But… "gentle and kind" is definitely a new one.
[00:56:28]
I'll take it, though.
It's an honest and direct observation—just like you.
Sounds like you've figured me out pretty well in just a month, haven't you?
[00:56:38]
Well, yeah.
We've spent so much time together that I can barely remember what it was like without you around.
[00:56:46]
Oh, right…
I almost forgot there's something I need to tell you.
You and Luca stop in front of the doors to the banquet hall
[00:56:54]
I was told to inform you in front of these doors on Selection Day.
The Fourth Rule.
[00:57:02]
It's a rule cooked up by aristocrats starved for entertainment…
Of course it's twisted.
[00:57:08]
The Fourth Rule dictates that the candidate recognised as King by the Crown must choose between the Crown and becoming King on Selection Day.
If I choose to be King, I take the seat as Club President.
However, all contact with the Crown will be cut off completely.
For life.
[00:57:27]
If I choose the Crown, I'm forcibly expelled from the Oz Club.
After that, new members get recruited, and a new Crown is chosen at random.
[00:57:37]
That's pretty much the gist of it.
I only heard about it in a meeting myself, so I might be missing a detail or two…
[00:57:47]
So, does this change your decision at all?
I see.
[00:57:55]
Well then, shall we step inside…?
To the spoiled little brats' party game.
| ♥ |
✦ Oz Club — BANQUET HALL — SELECTION DAY
[00:58:09] 【Attendant】
Welcome, both of you.
[00:58:12] 【Luca】
Oh, everyone's already gathered.
Right on time, aren't we?
[00:58:17]
I know it's called Selection Day, but aside from having the Crown make her choice, I haven't heard a thing…
So how does this work, exactly?
[00:58:25] 【Attendant】
Lord Liam… please refrain from treating this as a chore.
[00:58:31]
Lord Shia, you as well…?
It is true that I hold the least personal stake in the club's vested interests, but still…
[00:58:39]
Lord Liam… Very well.
If I may be so bold, allow me to preside over today's proceedings.
[00:58:50]
Crown… I believe you have spent the past month observing Lord Luca's character while posing as his lover.
Tell us, do you deem Lord Luca worthy of being King?
[00:59:05] 【Luca】
Well, naturally.
[00:59:07] 【Attendant】
Understood.
Then, in accordance with the Fourth Rule, I shall put the question to Lord Luca.
Lord Luca, which do you choose—the King or the Crown?
[00:59:19] 【Luca】
About that…
Why is everyone here so obsessed with playing by the rules?
[00:59:28]
I thought you were on my side, Yohan.
"Even if it's absurd, rules are rules. We act by the book…"
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
But not me.
[00:59:40]
Why the hell should I have to obey such nonsense?
I'm going to love whoever I want to love, and I'm going to stay wherever I want to stay.
What I want, I take by force.
Anyone here got a problem with that?
Luca draws his gun
[00:59:54]
Anyone who objects gets killed.
[00:59:55] 【Attendant】
Lord Luca! Please calm down.
As I have mentioned before, this is Japan.
Possession of a firearm is a direct violation of the Sword and Firearm Control Law.
[01:00:06] 【Luca】
Oh? Trying to disarm a mobster, are we…?
[01:00:11]
Are you telling me to die?
You let assassins walk right into the banquet hall, and now you want me to go unarmed in a place that has zero security?
If you want to tie my hands, you'd better fix your security first.
[01:00:24]
Besides, if you all just agree with me… I won't have to take matters into my own hands.
Simple enough, right?
[01:00:31]
I'm taking both the Crown and the title of King.
I won't give up either.
All you bastards have to do is sign off on it.
[01:00:39]
Of course, I'd rather not have to use this gun…
It'd be better for everyone if nobody gets hurt today, right?
[01:00:45] 【Attendant】
With all due respect, the Fourth Rule is a sacred tradition of the Oz Club.
It is an unbroken custom that has been passed down through generations.
[01:00:54] 【Luca】
The previous fools obeyed, but I won't.
[01:00:58]
Besides, doesn't this precious tradition of yours make zero sense?
Even if you tear apart two lovers to make one of them King, you're only bound to destroy his morale.
And if you kick them out the club, all you're doing is losing valuable talent.
[01:01:11]
The stakes are a little high for a game meant to cure your boredom, don't you think?
Why not rewrite the rules of this game right now?
If I become King, that's exactly where I'll start.
[01:01:23]
Well? What's it going to be?
Anyone who has an objection can drop dead right here.
[01:01:33]
Taking what you want is just a matter of who grabs it first…
In this world, you don't even get to step into the ring unless you stake your claim
That's all I'm doing.
[01:01:45] 【Attendant】
Gentlemen, how shall we proceed?
[01:01:52] 【Luca】
Heh… Shia's right.
The second you let a guy like me into the Oz Club, you should've seen this coming.
Give it up.
[01:02:03] 【Attendant】
Then, let us make a special exception.
Lord Luca shall assume the title of King…
Are there any objections?
The crowd applauds
[01:02:16] 【Luca】
Appreciate the approval.
Shooting my own allies would leave a bad taste in my mouth, even for me.
[01:02:24]
Now, that wraps things up, doesn't it?
Give me some time alone with her.
| ♥ |
✦ Oz Club — PRIVATE ROOM — SELECTION DAY
[01:02:50] 【Luca】
Hahaha! I planned on doing this from the very start.
Letting you go was out of the question, and besides…
I had no intention of letting the King's privileges go to waste, either.
[01:03:01]
The original rules were unreasonable anyway, so…
Why shouldn't I make an absurd demand of my own?
And hey, those bastards ended up signing off on it anyway.
[01:03:10]
Well… thinking about what they'll want in return down the line is a little scary, though.
[01:03:16]
Oh, and get this…
There wasn't a single bullet loaded in that gun.
[01:03:24]
Ha, surprised?
Realistically speaking, if I shot even one member of an elite crowd like that…
I'd never be able to live in this country again.
[01:03:34]
If you thought I looked confident, then all the better.
Bluffing on the spot is second nature to me.
[01:03:39]
Though I'll admit, things rarely go this smoothly.
They probably thought I was crazy enough to actually pull the trigger.
Otherwise, there's no way in hell they would've folded this easily.
It’s not like I ever hid how much I despised that rule, after all.
[01:04:01]
I've discarded and claimed countless things to get where I am.
My entire life's been like that.
Once I decide I want something… I refuse to let it go.
[01:04:13]
And the ultimate prize I'm claiming at the end of this game is…
You.
[01:04:30]
I’ve asked you time and time again, which was how we ended up here, but…
Right now, I can ask with absolute certainty.
[01:04:38]
You… love me, don't you?
[01:04:44]
Hey, don't turn your face away.
Look at me.
[01:04:54]
I love you too.
You mean the world to me.
[01:05:00]
From now until forever…
I want you by my side.
[01:05:09]
Hey… why are you crying?
[01:05:15]
You really wear your heart on your sleeve, don't you?
I've seen you cry plenty of times before, but…
So you even cry when you're happy too, huh?
Luca kisses you
[01:05:33]
Heh… tastes salty.
[01:05:55]
Hey…
I want to make love to you right here, right now.
[01:06:00]
Are you really that shocked?
This is where we met, where we became lovers, and where we proved our love to each other.
Wanting to to take you in a place like that is only natural, isn't it?
[01:06:20]
If I lock the door, will you be fine with it?
[01:06:24]
Got it.
Luca locks the door
[01:06:39]
Is this good?
[01:06:43]
Then…
I'm taking off your clothes.
[01:06:48]
You want me to go first…?
I don't mind.
[01:06:54]
I won't let you back out by saying you're too embarrassed, okay?
There's no running away now.
[01:06:59]
Good.
Luca undresses himself
[01:07:10]
Haha, you… Your face is bright red.
Well, I do keep in shape.
This is about what you'd expect, right?
[01:07:20]
Come to think of it…
The dress you're wearing today… it's the one I bought for you, isn't it?
It looks really good on you.
[01:07:32]
I'm glad to hear that.
Did wearing this dress give you the courage you needed?
Then buying it for you was worth every penny.
[01:07:46]
But do you know the real reason a man buys a woman clothes?
[01:07:54]
It's so he can take them off her later.
I didn't think you'd actually wear it today…
Will you grant my desire?
[01:08:08]
Thank you.
Turn around for me, will you?
Luca unzips your dress
[01:08:22]
I'll treasure taking your first time.
You're beautiful just as you are, so…
Have confidence and let me hold you.
[01:08:39]
So beautiful…
[01:08:44]
Your neck…
Luca kisses your neck
[01:08:48]
Your arms…
Luca kisses your arm
[01:08:53]
Your chest…
Luca kisses your chest
[01:08:56]
Your stomach…
Luca kisses your stomach
[01:09:01]
Every part of you is beautiful.
[01:09:05]
Too much praise?
I'm just saying what I'm thinking, though.
[01:09:11]
Haven't I always told you?
I don't lie about these things…
Especially not to the person I love.
[01:09:20]
Are you doubting me?
[01:09:24]
Maybe other guys lie, sure.
Well, if a woman is cute, it's just basic manners to tell her she's cute, isn't it?
[01:09:31]
Oh? Pfft, haha!
Stop pouting, it's too cute.
[01:09:40]
But, you know… there's only one person in the world I call "cute" because I want her attention.
Even though that person didn't look my way for a whole month.
This is the first time in my life I've ever been so obsessed with someone.
[01:10:01]
Yeah, it's only been you.
So… there's no reason for you to feel jealous.
To me…
Only you are the cutest and most beautiful in the entire world.
[01:10:18]
Will you let me make it up to you?
[01:10:24]
Glad to hear it.
[01:10:27]
I'm going to start touching you now.
Let me feel you…
And I want you to feel me, too.
[01:10:40]
Heh… does it tickle?
That's proof you're finally relaxing.
Just like this… I'm going to continue.
[01:10:57]
You're so soft…
Touching you feels so good.
[01:11:12]
Your nipples… they're getting hard.
Let me kiss you here, too.
[01:11:42]
That doesn't really look like the face of someone who's just ticklish, though.
Are you starting to feel good?
[01:11:49]
It feels tingly…?
That ache… means you're feeling good.
[01:11:57]
If you want to feel even better…
Open your legs a little for me.
You open your legs
[01:12:05]
That's good.
[01:12:11]
So you really were enjoying it all along…
[01:12:15]
Heh… why are you covering your ears?
What is there to be embarrassed about?
It's proof that your body wants me, so…
I'm pleased.
Let me touch you more.
[01:12:40]
You're a bit tight…
Can I lick you… down there?
[01:12:48]
This is step one of wiping your slate clean…
You want to erase those memories away, don't you?
I'm going to make you feel really good, so…
You don't want to?
[01:13:01]
Hm? In that case…
[01:13:40]
Amazing… you're overflowing…
[01:13:53]
You like it when I suck your clitoris, don't you?
[01:14:10]
Your voice has become so sweet…
Let me hear more of it…
That adorable voice of yours.
[01:14:36]
That voice of yours… it's going straight to my hips…
Hm?
What's wrong?
[01:14:47]
I'm doing this because I want to.
There's no reason for you to feel guilty at all.
[01:14:56]
You want to make me feel good, too…?
[01:15:04]
Ha, see? You're pushing yourself.
[01:15:10]
That's why I'm preparing your body first.
I'm touched that you're thinking of me, but don't worry about that right now.
Save it for next time.
You should just focus on letting yourself be loved.
[01:15:29]
Alright… let's continue.
[01:16:00]
Just like that, relax your body.
It's okay, let yourself come.
[01:16:39]
You came…
Good girl.
[01:16:46]
Just like that, breathe slowly…
Come here.
[01:16:55]
Your heart is beating so fast…
It feels nice.
Heh… Don't pout.
I'll be right there with you soon.
Luca puts on a condom
[01:17:22]
You're the person I love most in the world.
I care about you more than anything else in the whole world, so…
I want you.
Will you accept me?
[01:17:39]
Thank you.
[01:17:41]
I'm going to slide it in slowly, so…
Remember to breathe.
[01:18:04]
You're crying…?
Does it hurt? Should I have loosened you up more?
[01:18:13]
Jeez… don't scare me like that.
[01:18:17]
I said I'd teach you about romance, but…
It feels like you're the one teaching me.
"It hurts, but I’m happy"… so that kind of feeling exists, huh.
[01:18:31]
I'll move at your pace, so…
Tell me if it becomes too much.
[01:18:53]
You're… so beautiful…
[01:19:03]
You're so cute when you blush like that.
I want to brag to the whole world that you're my woman.
Part of me wants to keep how cute you look today all to myself, though.
[01:19:20]
I'm not exaggerating.
[01:19:24]
Looks like you're a bit more relaxed now…
Is it okay if I start moving?
[01:19:43]
There… I'm all the way inside now.
Let's go slow…
Tell me what feels good for you.
[01:20:22]
Hm…? You like it near the entrance?
Right here…? I'll rub it for you…
[01:20:39]
You're about to come…?
Just like that… leave yourself to me.
[01:20:59]
Cute…
[01:21:05]
It took a long time to get here, huh?
I never imagined it would take a whole month.
[01:21:13]
Do I regret it…? As if I ever would.
I got to meet such an amazing woman.
The game was annoying, but…
I'm grateful for the fact it introduced me to you.
[01:21:28]
I'm glad.
This is what you call mutual love, right?
[01:21:36]
Ah! Don't squeeze me so suddenly.
[01:21:41]
You didn't mean to…?
Looks like my woman is a natural temptress.
Guess I'll keep you here a little longer…
[01:21:53]
I won't wait.
I already decided I'm making you feel good today…!
[01:22:14]
Don't squeeze me so tight…!
[01:22:30]
You came again, didn't you…?
But we're still not done yet…
Come for me again.
[01:22:50]
The way you cling to me makes me so happy.
If it gets too intense, feel free to dig your nails into my back.
[01:23:07]
S-sorry…
[01:23:30]
Your face is bright red…
[01:23:37]
Hm, what's wrong?
[01:23:43]
You want to make me feel good too…?
That's quite a killer line.
Then… stay with me a little longer.
[01:24:02]
It's so warm inside you…
It feels so good…
[01:24:14]
I can't believe having sex with the person you love…
Feels this incredible…
[01:24:31]
Why does… my chest hurt so much…?
Don't get so worked up.
I'm not sick…
My chest aches because I love you so much.
[01:24:54]
I've never felt like this before.
You better take responsibility.
[01:25:03]
You're the first person for me, too.
Yeah… I love you.
I adore you.
[01:25:21]
So this is what it feels like… when two people to love each other.
My heart is aching…
[01:25:31]
Let me come inside.
Yeah… Let's come together.
[01:25:47]
I want to kiss you…
[01:26:01]
Feels so good…
[01:26:22]
I'm close…
Let's… come… together…
[01:26:58]
That felt so good…
[01:27:02]
Yeah… I'm glad I got to feel so close to you, too.
But… don't think for a second we're done here.
[01:27:20]
I've been holding back for so long…
You're staying up with me all night.
| ♥ |
✦ LUCA'S ROOM — MORNING
[01:27:58] 【Luca】
Hm? Why… is she in my room…?
Ah… Did I bring her here…?
[01:28:12]
I really wore her out completely.
What am I, an excited kid…?
[01:28:20]
Thanks for accepting me.
Luca yawns
[01:28:35]
Maybe I’ll step out for a smoke.
| ♥ |
✦ LUCA'S BALCONY — MORNING
[01:29:10] 【Luca】
Yeah… a cigar beats a cigarette after all.
[01:29:16] 【Luca】 (thoughts)
I exhale, sending a plume of smoke into the air…
After sex, there's always this slight sense of emptiness and fatigue…
But… today was different.
[01:29:29]
A deep sense of fulfillment washes through my body.
I had no idea sex could leave me feeling this complete.
[01:29:38]
To be honest, when she said she couldn't sleep with someone unless they love each other…
I thought it was just the naive talk of a sheltered girl, but…
You weren't wrong after all.
[01:29:51]
Sex when you actually love each other feels impossibly good…
I felt like I was drowning in affection.
[01:30:00]
To think a relationship brought together by a stupid game would develop into this…
I never thought I'd be devoted to a single woman like this…
[01:30:15]
It started off as just a game…
I hated most of the rules, but…
Since I was chosen as a candidate, I figured I'd try to win over the girl in front of me.
[01:30:26]
She clearly wasn't used to romance, so…
I thought it'd be fun to teach her everything step-by-step and paint her entirely in my colours.
[01:30:36]
An innocent, sheltered girl who was raised under careful protection…
That was my first impression, but…
Getting to know her revealed someone earnest, stubborn, with a real backbone.
There were plenty of times even a guy like me had to give in.
[01:30:56]
The more time I spent with her, the more fascinating she became…
Before I knew it, I seriously wanted to make her mine.
[01:31:07]
Women were only ever supposed to be playthings, selling each other temporary fantasies…
But with her, I just couldn't settle for something temporary.
But… becoming a mobster's woman means danger will always follow her.
Even so… I'll protect her for as long as I live.
For the rest of my life… I want her smiling by my side.
[01:31:43] 【Luca】
I can't believe a guy like me changed this much…
I wonder if that idiot felt the same way…
[01:31:54] 【Luca】 (thoughts)
That guy, the former King once told me…
With the same mouth that crowned him King of the Oz Club, he said…
"True love really exists."
[01:32:06]
At the time, I wrote it off as nonsense driven by temporary passion…
That he was simply mistaking lust for love.
I remember feeling disappointed that someone as sharp and level-headed as him could make such a foolish mistake.
[01:32:20]
And yet…
A part of me secretly wanted to believe in the "true love" he spoke of.
[01:32:29]
When his life was on the line, I helped him slip away and keep his precious "true love" by his side…
[01:32:38]
Who would've thought I'd end up understanding how he felt…
No matter how it started, no matter what shape it takes…
True love really does exist.
[01:32:54] 【Luca】
I wish I could tell that guy…
I found it, too.
| ♥ |
✦ LUCA'S ROOM — MORNING (AFTER SMOKING)
[01:33:09] 【Luca】
You're awake? What's wrong?
Me? My lips were feeling a little lonely, so I stepped outside for a smoke.
[01:33:23]
Me, leave you behind?
Ha, never. I would never do something like that.
Even if I had to go somewhere, I'd always inform you and leave a way to contact me.
I'd never leave you stranded and feeling anxious.
[01:33:44]
Yeah, I promise.
Did I make you feel lonely?
[01:33:53]
I'm sorry about that.
Guess I'll have to make it up to you, then.
[01:34:01]
Making you feel so lonely… I'm sorry.
[01:34:19]
Open your mouth.
[01:34:41]
Easy now…
Did your legs give out?
[01:34:49]
Felt that good, huh?
That's the greatest honour a man could have.
Can I carry you back to the bed?
[01:34:59]
Let's continue on the bed, then.
| ♥ |
✦ ITALY — LUCA'S HOMETOWN — DAY
[01:35:11] 【Luca】
So, how is it?
What do you think of my hometown after coming all this way from Japan?
[01:35:18]
Heh, bringing up food right away is just like you.
Japanese food is pretty good, but my hometown's food hits the spot best.
I already got you to try the pasta, but… we haven't had pizza yet, right?
I'm going to treat you to some of Italy's finest pizza, so look forward to it.
[01:35:39]
You eat with such enjoyment that it's a pleasure to feed you.
Want to try giving wine a shot today too?
[01:35:47]
Alright, just one sip to taste.
I'll drink the rest.
[01:35:56]
Sorry for springing this trip on you.
But to me, it wasn't sudden at all.
I've wanted to bring you here for a long time.
I wanted you to see my hometown with your own eyes, and there are people I want you to meet.
[01:36:10]
I'm glad we could take advantage of summer break, especially since you hate skipping classes.
[01:36:19]
Heh, worrying about your grades. You're so diligent.
[01:36:24]
Ah, there it is. Let's rest at the gazebo over there.
You must be tired after all that walking.
| ♥ |
✦ ITALY — PRIVATE BEACH — EVENING
[01:36:46] 【Luca】
Right? I wanted to show you the beach here.
The sunset viewed from this gazebo is exceptionally breathtaking.
[01:36:57]
This is my family's private beach, so it's off-limits to outsiders.
[01:37:05]
You're dating me and you still think you're an outsider?
Even if you deny it, I'll treat you as part of the family anyway.
[01:37:14]
Hm?
Hey, speak of the devil. Look who's here.
These guys are family too, so don't be nervous.
[01:37:28]
Hey, took you long enough.
[01:37:31] 【Lino】
You're the one who gave us a vague time like "around sunset," Luca.
[01:37:36] 【Luca】
Did I? Well, we're all here, so it's fine.
[01:37:40] 【Lino】
Glad to see you haven't changed.
[01:37:44]
You're… Luca's Crown, right?
[01:37:50] 【Luca】
You're wondering who this is, right?
This is the guy I've been wanting to introduce you to. Put simply…
He's the former King of the Oz Club.
And the person next to him… is his Crown.
[01:38:04] 【Lino】
I'm Lino Angelo. Nice to meet you.
[01:38:09] 【Luca】
That's right, the former King disappeared off to Italy.
[01:38:13] 【Lino】
Luca… Didn't you tell her you were meeting up with me?
[01:38:19] 【Luca】
She'd figure it out once she met you anyway, right?
Explaining it in person is way faster.
[01:38:23] 【Lino】
Figure it out once she met me…? Honestly.
That's so typical of you, but… you really should have given her a heads-up.
[01:38:30] 【Luca】
Alright, alright, save the lecture for later.
[01:38:34]
Lino here is an old friend of mine.
He's the former King of the Oz Club.
Long story short, things went south and he almost got assassinated before I stepped in and saved him.
[01:38:44] 【Lino】
Luca's family escorted me all the way to Italy, which is how I made it back in one piece.
[01:38:49]
I had been separated from her, too, but…
Luca tracked her down for me, and now we can live peacefully together like this.
[01:38:57] 【Luca】
Course, in exchange, this guy threw away his family name, his power, everything…
[01:39:01] 【Lino】
I don't regret that for a second.
Being able to live peacefully by her side…
Nothing in the world could make me happier.
[01:39:09]
I'm deeply indebted to Luca and his family.
Thank you so much for everything back then.
[01:39:17] 【Luca】
An old friend was in trouble, what else was I gonna do?
[01:39:20] 【Lino】
Heh, Luca's always looking out for people.
[01:39:24]
The man you love might be dangerous, but…
He's gentle, he takes care of his own, and loves with his whole heart.
Please take good care of him.
[01:39:37]
So Luca, you wanted to introduce me to her, right?
[01:39:41] 【Luca】
Yeah. I wanted to properly introduce her to you.
[01:39:46]
Lino… You told me once before, didn't you?
That you found true love back at the Oz Club.
I just wanted to let you know that I found it, too.
She's… the love of my life.
[01:40:05] 【Lino】
I see…
So you finally found it too, Luca.
[01:40:10] 【Luca】
Yeah. Back then, I thought you were just caught up in the moment, but…
It looks like I've finally found it for myself.
[01:40:17] 【Lino】
Thank you for introducing me to your true love.
Treasure her, Luca.
[01:40:24] 【Luca】
I don't need you to tell me that. Of course I will.
Now then… Calling it here would be kind of boring.
[01:40:33] 【Luca】
Why don't we go grab a bite to eat?
Pizza good with everyone?
[01:40:37] 【Lino】
If it's pizza, I know a fantastic place.
You know it, too, Luca.
[01:40:41] 【Luca】
Don't tell me, that old guy's place?
He may hit on every girl in sight, but his food really is top-notch.
All right, that settles it. Let's go.
[01:40:52] 【Lino】
Okay, okay. You don't have to rush like that, the pizza isn't going anywhere.
END
Thank you for reading! ♡
I hope you enjoyed! If there's anything else you'd like me to translate, feel free to leave a request in the comments, on Ko-fi, or on Twitter.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment